Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and, for all you romantics out there, the occasion comes with all of the unnecessary hassle of trying to plan the perfect date to celebrate the day. If you’re not sure what to do, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of fun activities to share with that special someone.
* For an intimate dinner try S&D Oyster Company. This excellent restaurant provides true seafood served by friendly faces. The atmosphere feels like a New Orleans jazz house, clustered yet exciting.
* Looking for something exotic? Dine at Desta Ethiopian Restaurant for a romantic evening. First timer? Desta will assist you with your menu choices to ensure you have good value for your money.
* If you’re feeling casual, head out to a nearby Genghis Grill and build the meal that resonates with you. You and your date can each create a bowl with over 80 fresh ingredients cooked up by chefs in front of you.
* Stop by the Richland Valentine’s Day Celebration in El Paso Hall for some sweet treats and fun from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
* For some friendly competition, play a few games at a nearby Top Golf. Reasonably priced with food and drink choices, this place is also great for a group of couples looking for a fun time.
* Backdoor Comedy Club is Dallas' longest running stand-up comedy showcase featuring the hottest comics in Dallas. They’re guaranteed to make you laugh and bring you closer together.
* Drive-in Movies- Why not treat your significant other to a romantic date? Snuggle up and watch movies under the stars at the Coyote Drive-In!